How to Find the Right Pair Of Silver Anklets?

A couple of weeks ago, I bought a pair of silver payal online from a well-established store, 925 Silver Jaipur. To my surprise, I got benefits of both worlds here in terms of quality and pricing. It has an exclusive collection of various silver jewellery from silver earrings to silver anklets. With a strong network of wholesalers and retailers, this store has become one of the leading jewellery stores in India. Hailing from a middle class family, I have seen more silver than gold in my house. My mother had a strange fondness towards silver. I remember, our neighbours knocking our doors every week to ask for some or other of her silver assortment. The tradition of adorning oneself with silver ornaments is not new, it is as old as my great grandmother. As a child, I always dreamt of  building my own collection of various jewelleries. I guess, it is every girl’s dream to have a mix of contemporary and traditional jewels in her basket. What is better than possessing enough matching accessories for your outfits.

At 16, I barely had anything except a pair of silver earrings and bracelet that I proudly claimed to be mine. With time, my desires grew and so were my fashion requirements. On my 17th birthday, I remember wearing my mother’s saree and pairing it with every jewellery my mother had. I was behaving as if I am the queen of the world with silver from head to toe.
 
There is something about silver that gold does not have. May be, it has more designs or patterns or may be they are all same reflecting a feminine version of a personality.  

With the wedding season almost here, you might be exploring the traditional and online markets for the right outfit and jewellery. If you haven’t found a reasonable place to buy silver earrings online or any other accessory, then I recommend you to stop by this shop named as 925 Silver Jaipur. I bet if the designs do not leave you spellbound. When I came across this online outlet, I was definitely spoilt for choices. With a plethora of available options,  I was utterly fascinated. I couldn’t resist telling my friends about this store. It didn’t come to a surprise that my pals were glad to find the store details.

Planning to buy silver earrings online or a silver payal online? Head straight to this outlet. I’m sure, you will be amazed too. 



Related post:

Comments

  1. Great articles and great layout. Your blog post deserves all of the positive feedback it’s been getting. sterling silver rings bulk wholesale

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment