Silver Pendant: A Perfect Jewelry Piece to Unite Two Souls

Butterflies in the stomach, anxieties for the coming adventure, a joy to start a new life with the one you love, stressed to get the hands on the most beautiful attire, and so on. Your marriage brings myriad of emotions in your life at the same time that you simply can’t decide what you are actually feeling. It’s a rush of emotions that no one can escape, especially girls who have to step into an unknown world away from her home. I lived all these emotions one year ago when I was about to get married to the one I have loved for five years.

During the time that we were seeing each other, we have bought each other quite a lot of gifts, some of them were expensive while others have our sentiments attached to it. I have got some amazing presents that I will treasure all my life not because they were expensive or valuable, but for the reason that it showed his efforts. Having said that, I am someone who doesn’t believe in materialistic things and prefer something that can define the bond of two people who love each other. And I soon came across something that I wanted in my wedding casket as it was the perfect gift that I can keep close to my heart. Well, I saw a silver pendant online that was customized with initials engraved on it. I was sure that I want to buy this for myself instead of waiting for someone else to do. However, due to some reasons, I couldn’t order it and with all the wedding preparations, I soon forgot it or we can say I didn’t get the time to think about it.

I received a gift one day before the D-day and to my surprise, it was a silver pendant with me and my fiancĂ©’s initials, just the way I wanted. It was a beautiful piece just out of my imagination that I can’t wait to wear. I saw a note with the box and I knew who sent it. Well, no points for guessing that it was the person I have decided to spend my life with. It was a beautifully carved heart that I can wear with all my dresses and would surely not need any other piece of jewelry. I wore it that same moment and showed it to my parents and sister. They loved it and were really stunned by the beauty. I was soon informed that he ordered the silver pendant online from the same store that I liked and loved the piece at first sight.

It’s one year that we are married and I am wearing that pendant till now. It is the most precious gift that I will never let go of. If you are someone who is getting hitched soon and looking for a present that you can gift to the person who is going to be your life partner, then I would suggest picking something that can make your bond stronger. Trust me, a gift that is high on emotions and sentiments is cherished more than the one that is expensive but not connected to you at all.
 
More info : 925silverjaipur

Comments