Silver Jewelry: The latest lovely thing in the market

It was my first anniversary and I wanted to gift my wife something really very special. But at that time, I was not going through a very favourable financial phase of life. I kept on thinking what can I bring her so that she smiles from face to face. I decided to get her a box full of chocolates but I soon realised that each and every piece of chocolate will be gone soon. I wanted something that will last for a lifetime. I instantly knew that an attractive piece of jewelry will be really great and will brighten up her day. But, I was not sure enough to invest in gold at that time. So I decided to buy silver jewellery online.

Silver was doing great at that time. No matter where I was looking, be it the newspapers, the television, the social media sites and more, the advertisements of silver jewelry were just booming everywhere. The celebrities wore silver more than gold. So I decided that I should gift my wife something that is in trend. I decided to look for a silver necklace online because my wife likes necklaces a lot.

I came across several designs. Each of the design was just spectacular and I felt like bagging them all. But with the budget which I had, I could manage two. I was still very happy because I did not know that silver will be that economical. I thought it will be expensive and this is the reason why I planned to buy silver jewellery online but just one and that too on discount.

Something good happened one week prior to my anniversary. Majority of the financial clogs got clear and the trouble which I was facing in the money front just vanished. I was in and in praying to God to give me a broader scope to make my wife happy and yes God did it.  So I decided to buy my wife outfits that will just look great with the silver jewelry that I ordered online.

I got her black, red, maroon  and navy blue coloured outfits. I packed them all with wrappers that were of her favourite colour. Next I ordered chocolate rum cake, vanilla ice cream with strawberry syrup. That evening I cooked dinner for her and decorated the entire house. I called in our friends and relatives. I kept her gift ready. I teamed them up with sunflowers because she loves them.  

Also read: More Nourishing Than Nice: Benefits of 925 Silver

I was too very excited with whatever was happening. I just wanted to see the smile on her face coming from within. Finally, the moment came when she walked into the house and everyone cheered out to her. She was over the moon to witness the decoration, the food arrangement and all our near and dear ones under one roof.

Finally I gifted her what I took for her. She unwrapped them all and yes….there came her smile. I was too happy to make her happy. Out of all, she liked the collection of the  silver necklace online which I too wanted her to like the most. So, it was a real good happy ending. God blessed us with much smile. I am grateful.

Comments