Sterling Silver Necklace: A Gift to Remember

As girls, there are some exclusive traits and habits that we share and which make us what we are. There are common likes and dislikes that most females have the same, including taking care of our toys, being emotional, love for shopping & accessories, and whatnots. While we were kids, we all loved looking at our mothers when she used to get ready for any occasion or party. Her way of dressing and her collection of jewellery always used to fascinate us all, right? I remember how I used to keep staring at my mom when she used to get ready and even suggest her on what footwear and accessories she should pair up with a particular outfit. I was a big fan of her jewellery collection and dreamed of creating my own when I get old. As I was heading toward my 20s, this love for ornaments grew more and I often shopped for oxidised earrings and silver necklace online that I can flaunt to my friends.

I liked picking the latest designs and patterns of accessories and randomly used to grab my hands on stunning pieces wherever I go. I preen myself on the beautiful collection that I own today that can make any girl envious of me. And honestly, I have no complaints about it. However, even after grabbing all the latest jewellery that I can come across, I still wish to own a stunning necklace that looks as pretty as picture. My mother had one that I loved, it was so beautiful that I never borrowed from her for the fear of losing it.

I explored the internet, browsed through the websites, but all in vain. But six months back, when my wedding was just around the corner, I found a beautifully wrapped gift in my room. I rushed to open it and was awestruck after I saw what was in the box. No prize for guessing that it was a sterling silver necklace similar to my mother’s but a new one. I saw my mother standing on the door and I knew who gifted it to me. She put it on me and I just couldn’t believe my eyes after I saw myself in the mirror. It was the most gorgeous piece that I have ever seen. My mother told me that she was aware of my love for her necklace and was waiting for the perfect occasion to gift me the same piece. And as I was about to begin a new journey, she ordered that silver necklace online for me.

It was the best wedding gift that I could expect. It was something that I will cherish all my life and will surely not let go off, come what may. 

Comments