Make a Fashion Statement With Silver Bracelet

Once in a while, every woman finds a piece of jewelry that fits into her definition of ideal jewelry. She will then make it a part of her signature style. This is how my love affair with silver bracelet started.

When I go down the memory lane, the earliest is of the first precious gift I got from my parents. It was an exquisite pendant in gold. Though beautiful I could only wear it on special occasions. I wanted to show it to everyone at school but I couldn’t. Sadly I lost my love for ornaments as I entered into adulthood. Only after I stumbled onto the 925 Silver Jaipur online store, I had a sudden desire to buy .

I was allergic to artificial metal jewelry as a result purchasing fashion jewelry was a waste of memory. On the other hand, I loved precious jewelry but I couldn’t afford it. This killed my craving for body accessories. At one point in my life, I totally avoided wearing and even talking about. Then, I saw this timeless silver bracelet with an antique touch. The intricate pattern consist of engraving floral motifs was worth the money. What made this hand jewelry different was the amalgam of colorful zircons and pearls. It was available at such a reasonable price, why wouldn’t I order it!

So I pushed the order button, got my delivery after three days. On opening the box I  was thrilled, a silver bracelet with such enthralling appearance as if was invested in a mystical land. To be precise it was the jewelry I waited to put on my hand for the entire life. It was the same design I selected on the website but it a different experience to see in a picture and naked eyes. The sparkling zircon adds more vividity to silver while the hanging pearls give it a royal look. I wore it to work, no one from the girls could take their eyes off from my hands. Slowly the people from another department who don’t know me also notice my wristlet.

I become a style icon after that day. Every female colleague asked me for helping her buying the right jewelry design. I was astonished how one piece of jewelry changed how other people perceive me. From that day on I kept have continued experimenting with different types of silver bracelets. It’s not only a favorite accessory for me but also jewelry I always prefer to gift my friends and relative. A silver bracelet comes at a price that’s in my budget and gives my loved ones a lifelong gift, what else do I need.

Why are silver bracelets a must to include in your silver jewellery collection?

A wristlet is never out of trend as it comes in a variety of designs. Funky bracelets with several charms are common for kids. While married women feel more inclined to traditional designs. Men’s bracelets are chunky in either chains or band form. Thus, people from all walks of life can find a bracelet of their own choice. 

Comments